We cannot credit transactions until they have the proper number of confirmations on the blockchain. BlockQuake does not control the blockchain nor can we make it go any faster. The transaction time is controlled solely by the blockchain of the coin you are depositing. If your transaction is confirmed in the blockchain and still has not been credited please let us know.
Articles in this section
- What are the possible ways to deposit money into my BlockQuake Exchange account?
- How do I deposit Fiat Currency into BlockQuake?
- How long will each deposit option take to clear?
- What are, if there are any, the fees for depositing money into my BlockQuake Exchange Account?
- Once verified, what credit and/or debit card will be accepted?
- Can I deposit fiat money that is not USD?
- If my fiat is not currently available for deposit, how can I deposit money?
- Where is my deposit?
- Does your coin require a tag/payment id/memo/message?
- Did you send your coins to the address generated for that specific coin?