In order to send a wire transfer to your BlockQuake account please follow the guidelines below:
- Be approved for Fiat (USD) Trading, Deposits and Withdrawals through KYC Verification.
- Make sure your bank account has been whitelisted
Sign in to your BlockQuake account. Click on the Wallets Tab. All available whitelisted (approved) bank accounts will be shown. If you do not see your bank account whitelisted, please contact BlockQuake Support.
- Generate your Deposit Code for your Fiat Wallet
- Take your approved fiat application with your Deposit code to your bank for assistance
BlockQuake recommends account users to go into a local bank branch when sending wire transfers for the first time.
Be Advised: Wire deposits (wires sent to BlockQuake) CANNOT be initiated on the BlockQuake webpage. Only withdrawal wires (wires sent from BlockQuake to your whitelisted bank account) can be initiated on the webpage.
- Fill out and send the wire transfer
Follow the wire instructions on your approved Fiat Application. Please contact BlockQuake Support prior to sending the wire if you are uncertain of any of the required information. (Please note: All wire transfers must be placed from the bank account number that was provided to BlockQuake, in your fiat application)
- Wait for the wire to be received and uploaded to your BlockQuake account
Wire Transfer Fees: BlockQuake does not charge wire transfer fees. Please ask your bank about any wire transfer fees they may charge for sending or receiving a wire transfer. Please note: International customers, if your bank uses an intermediary bank you will want to check to see if they charge any fees for the transfer process.